Liddabits’ offers freelance graphic design services for business and personal projects of any size.
CORPORATE / SMALL BUSINESS FREELANCE DESIGN
Liz has served in the corporate in-house design environment for eight years and can provide design coverage for small to large scale projects for teams that don’t have an in-house designer on staff or have too much work for their current team and need to delegate projects. Retainers are available as well as on-demand project work. To request a resume and portfolio of corporate work, please email us.
PERSONAL FREELANCE DESIGN
We can help anyone out with smaller personal projects including things like resume design/sprucing up, small scale party invitations and decorations, family reunion tshirt designs and other projects.
Liz began her in-house career at a chartiy and continues to offer a discounted rate for legitimate 501(c)3 not for profit organizations.
- Logo and Brand Development
- Business Collateral Design (Letterhead, Business Cards, Note Cards, etc)
- Posters, Flyers, Postcards and Brochures
- Event Graphics (for Trade Shows and other types of events)
- Branding Application on any type of printed collateral
- Online Advertising Graphics (Banner Ads, Animated GIFs, etc)
- Books and Publications
- Presentation Design and PowerPoint
- Interactive PDFs
- Webcasts and Digital Video Content Development, Design and Execution
- Photo Editing
- Social Media Brand Application (Social Media Platform Background/Cover and Profile Image
- Designs, Social Media Designs for Posts, etc)
- Infographic Design and Illustration
We are proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite, including Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop. We also know our way around PowerPoint, Keynote and Microsoft Word.
Not sure if we do what you need? If we don’t, we can probably refer someone who can help. Feel free to contact us with your specific needs and we can let you know!
For more information about our services and to discuss upcoming projects via a free consultation, please email Liz at firstname.lastname@example.org.